The New Era ''新紀元'' - Das One Piece RPG
Ein neues Zeitalter steht bevor!! Die Welt beginnt zu wanken!! Werde Pirat, Kopfgeldjäger oder geh zur Marine und erobere die Grandline!! -- Jetzt anmelden und mitmachen!! Gruß, BattleBrooke
Ein neues Zeitalter steht bevor!! Die Welt beginnt zu wanken!! Werde Pirat, Kopfgeldjäger oder geh zur Marine und erobere die Grandline!! -- Jetzt anmelden und mitmachen!! Gruß, BattleBrooke
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

StartseitePortal*GalerieNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Kapitel 531 "LV3: Hunger-Hölle"

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
BattleBrooke
Administrator - 運営者
Administrator - 運営者
BattleBrooke

Motto : Absolute Gerechtigkeit
Seite : Weltregierung
Wantedlevel : Keines
Anzahl der Beiträge : 258

Kapitel 531 "LV3: Hunger-Hölle" Empty
BeitragThema: Kapitel 531 "LV3: Hunger-Hölle"   Kapitel 531 "LV3: Hunger-Hölle" Icon_minitimeMi Feb 04, 2009 2:20 pm

Kapitel 531 "LV3: Hunger-Hölle" 02lh3Kapitel 531 "LV3: Hunger-Hölle" 05lx1Kapitel 531 "LV3: Hunger-Hölle" 06xu3Kapitel 531 "LV3: Hunger-Hölle" 08ih1Kapitel 531 "LV3: Hunger-Hölle" 10as1
Just tidbits:

Marines surrounding come to the aid of Impel Down, but Chief Prison Guard Sady-chan tells them to go away. She attacks a marine, then seems to have sadistic orgasm from his pain. Very Happy Marine officer acknowledges ID's decision, and tightens the security around it.
She then raises the bridge, cutting Impel Down off so no one can enter or leave.
The marines see a massive Coala bear behind her as she closes the gates.

Hancock uses her charm to create chaos at Lv5 while interviewing Ace.
The aroused prisoners yell GIVE US HANCOCK, Magellan uses his poison fruit power to create poison dragons called Hydras to attack them.
Magellan: Remember, I have both the authority and Power to execute all of you at any time!!
While all this ruckus is going on, Hancock tells Ace and Jinbei about Luffy. Magellan and Hannyabal does not hear about this.

Bon-Clay disguised as Zoro kicks the Sphinx off Luffy, and joins him in defeating the Sphinx and the guards.

Luffy: Oh? It's not Zorro....
Bon: Long time no see!!! Mugi-chan, it's me!
Luffy: Bon-chan!!! I'm dissapointed it's not Zorro, but... you're alive!!
Bon: (to the guards) Get the hell out of my way!! What do you think you're doing to my friend!!

Together, they beat the crap out of the Sphinx.

Bon: So Mugi-chan, I hear you want to go to Level 5!?
Luffy: Yeah, ca nyou show me the way?
Bon: Ok then, let's go together!!! I have someone to see in Level 5 as well!!!
Luffy: Really~~~~!!?

Not the full script, but I gotta go. :
(
Nach oben Nach unten
https://new-era-op-rpg.forumieren.com

Kapitel 531 "LV3: Hunger-Hölle"
Seite 1 von 1